Paddington is back! To celebrate ODEON teamed up with Visit Peru to give you the chance to win a 7 night stay in a 4 star boutique hotel in Peru, home of Paddington.
You'll travel to Lima, Peru, where you'll explore Paddington's homeland, filled with ancient cities, picture perfect snow-capped mountains, lush tropical jungles and one of the world's deepest canyons! Peru is the perfect family holiday destination to keep your budding little explorers entertained.
Don't miss your chance to experience Peru's vibrant culture, see exotic animals and visit the famous sights!
Simply book online to see 'Paddingotn 2' before November 9th (inclusive) and we'll automatically enter you into the prize draw.
Paddington and the Browns try to catch a thief.
'Paddington 2' continues the adventures of the little bear from darkest Peru, now that he's a permanent member of the Brown family and a popular member of the local community.
1. You can enter the prize draw until 23:59 on 9th November 2017 (inclusive). Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 16 years or older and resident in the UK or Ireland to enter.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, Studio Canal, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, buy an adult, child, teen, student, senior or family ticket online (including the ODEON app) to see a screening of Paddington 2 and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. You can also book a ticket to see Paddington 2 via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you. One online booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
6. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, telephone number and postal address to Paddington 2 Book to Win, ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, SW1Y. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
7. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
8. Only one entry per person allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
9. There will be 1 winner.
10. The winner will receive the following prize:
i. 7 night holiday for a family of four or two adults to Lima, Peru (family of four must include two children, aged up to 15) ii. Return economy flights from London to Lima iii. Accommodation in a 4* Hotel or Boutique Hotel of equal standard including ground transfers and breakfast iv. 1x excursion and a visit to the spectacle bear sanctuary
11. The winner and their guest(s) will travel by return economy flights from a London airport. Flights may be indirect. The winner and their guests must travel on the same flight.
12. The winner and their guests must hold valid passports or European ID cards, which are valid for travel and obtain any necessary visas.
13. At least one person travelling must be 18 years or over.
14. The prize does not include the cost of transfers to and from a London airport, food and drink, travel insurance, spending money and personal expenses. All other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and/or that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
15. The award of the prize is subject to the prize provider's terms set out below. In the case of any conflict between these terms and the prize provider's terms, these terms will take precedence.
16. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent person.
17. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 28 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 28 days to claim their prize.
18. If we don't get any response from a winner, or a signed prize provider's acceptance and release form, within 28 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
19. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
20. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
21. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
22. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw of the allocation or use of a prize.
23. Incomplete or illegible entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
24. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
26. If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of a similar or greater value.
27. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
28. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
29. You can find out the name and county of the winner by sending a SAE to Paddington 2 Book to Win, ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 28 days following the closing date.
30. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English and Irish law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connected with the prize or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English and Irish courts.
31. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX.
Prize Provider Terms 1. Only one entry per person. No responsibility will be accepted for lost or delayed entries. Incomplete entries and mechanical reproduction of multiple entries are not permitted.
2. Employees of PromPeru, their families or any agencies or person connected with this competition may not enter.
3. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent party and contacted by ODEON cinemas.
4. If confirmation from the winner is not received within 28 days from when they are awarded the prize, it will be considered forfeited and another winner will be drawn at random.
5. There is one prize of an 7 night holiday for a family of four (2 adults & 2 children, children must be 15 and under), or two people to Peru. Prize includes return economy flights from London to Lima and includes stays in Lima, Cusco and Sacred Valley.
6. Accommodation is in a 4* Hotel or Boutique Hotel of equal standard and will include ground transfers and breakfast.
7. The prize also includes 1 x family excursion and a visit to the spectacle bear sanctuary. The excursion is subject to availability.
8. Winner must book their travel between September 2018 - April 2019. Travel over half term in October and February and Easter will be accepted.
9. The prize is not valid over Christmas or Summer Holidays.
10. The holiday is subject to availability and as such can take three to four weeks to confirm. It is therefore advisable to state as much flexibility as possible in terms of travel dates and to give as much notice as possible.
11. Once the trip is booked and confirmed any amends to the booking will be at the winner's cost.
12. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
13. The winner must be a UK resident aged 18 years or over and in possession of a valid passport. Proof of address may be required. British passport holders do not require a visa for Peru. If the winner and/or other travellers are not in possession of a British passport it is their own responsibility to contact the Peruvian Embassy for advice and to arrange and pay for any necessary entry visas.
14. The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they have adequate travel insurance.
15. The winner must comply with and is responsible for attending to any inoculation and health regulations or visa requirements required for their destination.
16. The winner is responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel to and from the London departure airport.
17. Spending money, meals, travel taxes, trip kitties, travel insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, inoculations, additional transfers or regional flights and all other ancillary costs (as well as obtaining any of these) not specified in the prize inclusions are the responsibility of the winner.
18. PromPeru and associated partners will not accept any liability for any loss or damages suffered whilst on this trip.
19. The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or other alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of an equivalent or greater value.
20. PromPeru has the right to cancel or modify the promotion if there are compelling technical or administrative reasons which they cannot control. Should this happen, the prize draw will be made from all eligible entries received prior to this time.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of PromPeru, PromPeru reserves the right to either provide an alternative competition prize to an alternative travel destination to the same or greater value as the original or, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
22. The prize is non-transferable and non-changeable.
23. PromPeru's standard travel booking conditions apply.
24. PromPeru's standard terms and conditions of travel apply.
25. Entrants agree to be bound by all entry instructions of which these terms and conditions from a part.
26. PromPeru's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.