When you book online to see Fast & Furious 8 at ODEON, you'll be in with a chance to take yourself and a friend, or loved one on a peaceful holiday to Cuba.
Recover from the force of the Fast and the Furious in true style and experience 7 nights of 4* luxury in Cuba's Varadero. You'll also get the chance to relive the American muscle car dream during your own private tour of Havana.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize simply book your tickets online now!
It's family no more when Dom Toretto goes rogue.
It's pedal to the metal once again for 'Fast & Furious 8' as a mysterious high-tech terrorist called Cipher arrives to cause chaos for Dom and his family.
1. You can enter the prize draw from 10th March until 23:59 GMT on 13th April. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw. 2. You must be 18 years or older and resident in the UK or ROI to enter. 3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw. 4. You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, Universal Studios (UK) any other company professionally connected with this prize draw. 5. To enter the prize draw simply visit www.ODEON.co.uk or use the ODEON app to buy a ticket to see ‘Fast 8' and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. One online booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine. 6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize. 7. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices in prohibited and such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. 8. There will be 1 winner in total. 9. The full detail of the prize is described in the prize provider's specific terms and conditions. The winner will receive the following prize:
• A trip for two people to Varadero, Cuba.
10. The winner will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person. 11. We will notify the winner by email within 14 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winners will have 28 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered. 12. If we don't get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address within 28 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found. 13. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided. 14. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable. 15. There is no cash alternative for any prize. 16. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to. 17. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize. 18. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw. 19. The winners may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw, you agree and provide consent to take part in such activity. 20. We will only collect, store and process your personal data in order to run and administer the prize draw. We may pass on the personal data of the winner(s) to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize. By entering the prize draw you consent to such use of your data. 21. If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value. 22. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonable necessary to do so. 23. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions. 24. You can find out the name and county of the winner(s) by sending a SAE to name of ‘Fast 8' prize draw to ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 1 month of the closing date. 25. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts. 26. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 27. Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX. Prize provides specific terms and conditions 1. A trip for two (2) people (At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission) to Varadero, Cuba including:
• Economy return flights for two (2) from major international airports in mainland Dublin, Edinburgh, Manchester or London only to Varadero, Cuba • 7 nights 4* accommodation in Varadero, Cuba, based on sharing a double or twin room on an all-inclusive basis • Guided Havana tour in a convertible classic car, with return transfers and English speaking guide (full day) • Return airport transfers from Cuba to Varadero. • Spending money to the value of £1000 in total for the winner. • Travel insurance for winner and guest.
2. At least one guest must be 18 or over on date of departure. Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission. 3. Return adult economy class flights (may be indirect) from any major international airport in Dublin, Edinburgh, Manchester or London only to Varadero, Cuba. 4. Return private airport ground transfers between airport and hotel in Varadero on arrival and departure 5. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. All arrangements must be made via Prize Suppliers designated fulfillment partner; bookings made independently will not be refunded. Blackout dates (when travel cannot be taken) are from 21st December 2016 - 2nd January 2017 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday. 6. The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame 7. Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure, which are subject to availability. Travel dates are subject to Prize Supplier's approval. 8. Winner and guest must travel at the same time and depart from the same city. 9. Once travel has been booked no changes are permitted. 10. Open travel tickets and stopovers are prohibited. 11. 7 nights 4* accommodation in Varadero, Cuba, based on sharing a double or twin room on an all-inclusive basis inclusive of room tax 12. Hotel will require a credit card imprint or cash deposit to cover incidentals. A cash deposit will be returned upon departure. Any credit card charge will be reversed unless incidentals were incurred. 13. Accommodation does not include incidentals, gratuities, resort fees (if applicable), telephone calls or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, which will be the sole responsibility of the Winner and guest. 14. Winner and guest are responsible for any necessary vaccinations and must check with their GP before travelling that their vaccinations are up to date. 15. Winner and guest must organise their own visas for this trip and any visa or passport charges are their responsibility. 16. All prizes and reservations are subject to availability. 17. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. 18. All those travelling must have valid passports valid for travel and applicable visas which is the sole responsibility of the Travelling Party. The Prize Supplier and their fulfillment agent cannot be held responsible for the prize winner and/or their guests being unable to participate in the prize due to visa restrictions. 19. Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. 20. Prize consists only of the elements set out in these Terms and Conditions, no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, visa costs, insurance, unspecified meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, fuel etc.) are included in the Prize (except as set out above) and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner and guest. 21. If winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with no guest, the prize will be awarded to winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. 22. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. 23. If winner is unable to fulfil the prize during the stated time period the prize will be awarded to winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. 24. No component of the prize can be transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash. 25. Prize Supplier reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as original prize. 26. Spending money to the amount of £1000 will be sent by bank transfer to winner in GBP prior to departure. 27. Travel insurance will be supplied to the winner and guest before departure. Any pre-existing medical conditions will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition, if required, and/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner aged 70 or over. 28. Prize Supplier: Universal Pictures International UK & Eire Limited