ODEON welcomes you to the jungle as we celebrate the release of 'Jumanji' giving away the ultimate trip, worth over £7000 to experience jungle life for you and 3 friends!
You'll be jetting you off to Madeira for 3 nights and sending you on a private Jumanji-inspired canyoning adventure in the wild on a mountainous watercourse, as well as an off road jeep safari to take you up close to the native wildlife.
Simply book online before December 19th and you'll be automatically entered into the prize draw for a chance to win this fantastic prize.
Four teenagers get sucked into the world of Jumanji.
In 'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle', four teenagers in detention discover an old video game console in their school's basement. When they fire it up, they're sucked into the game.
1. You can enter the prize draw until 11.59pm London time on 19th December 2017 (inclusive). Entries received after this time will be not entered the prize draw.
2. You must be 16 years or older and a resident in the UK or ROI to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the prize draw if you are under 18 and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, Sony Pictures, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, buy a ticket online (including the ODEON app) to see any screening of Jumanji before December 19th (inclusive) and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. You can also book a ticket to see Jumanji via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you. One online booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
6. If you live in Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address to ‘Jumanji', ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, SW1Y 4QX. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
7. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
8. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. There will be one winner.
10. The winner will receive the following prize for 4 people:
• Return flights from Manchester or London, UK to Funchal, Madeira • Including one piece of hold luggage per person and one piece of hand luggage per person (max kg apply) • Private return airport transfers in Madeira, Portugal • 3 nights at a 4 star hotel in Funchal, Madeira in a family room or 2 x double/twin rooms o Including breakfast • Private exhilarating Jumanji-inspired canyoning adventure in Madeira including: o Mountainous watercourse o Obstacles abseiling, rappelling and scaling down natural formations o Equipment, professional guide/s and insurance o Hotel pick up included • Custom private half day 4 x 4 jeep safari in Madeira including: o Off-road adventure in a 4x4 vehicle o Custom itinerary tailored to winners preferences o Hotel pick up included • Activity & Travel Insurance
11. The winner will be chosen at random by a computer program.
12. We will notify the winners by email (using the details given when they entered) within 28 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winners will have 28 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
13. If we don't get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address or, if a winner is under 18, written parental permission to claim the prize, within 28 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
14. We will post the prize to the winner within 28 of days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
15. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
16. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
17. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
18. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
19. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
20. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
21. The winners may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
23. If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
24. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
25. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
26. You can find out the name and county of the winners by sending a SAE to ‘Jumanji', Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 1 month following the closing date.
27. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw, or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
29. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prize provided terms and conditions • Winners under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 • Accommodation is based on either a family of 4 sharing a family room (a family of 4 consists of 2 adults & 2 children under the age of 15 on date of travel) or 4 people adults sharing 2 x twin/double rooms • Prize package for 4 people is for 1 winner plus 3 guests only • Winner and all guests must travel together on the same trip & all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time • Activity/accommodation vouchers may not be sent to winner until 7 days prior to event • All flights do not include reserved seats or meals unless otherwise specified • Prize excludes travel between winner's home & departure airport • Specified accommodation, restaurants & tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability • Individual supplier terms & conditions apply including, but not limited to: o Jeep tour: minimum age 4 o Canyoning: minimum age 7 & weight limits apply o If children are under the ages specified an alternative activity will be offered • Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed • All prizes including flights are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable • Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered • Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, new year, valentine's day or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise • Winners will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports in order to enable IMS to book their prize trip • Winner's requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise • Winner will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 calendar month apart • Prize must be taken before 30th November 2018 unless specified otherwise • Prizes are not transferable unless specified otherwise • Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports & any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner & their guests • Winners must have access to a personal email account • Winners will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit • Travel insurance will be supplied to each winner & their companion(s) before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions & the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner &/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition &/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner &/or their companion(s) are aged 75 or over • All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.