This Easter we have teamed up with Merlin Entertainments to give you amazing offers on days out to some of their top UK attractions! With every ticket purchased to see Wonder Park and/ or Missing Link between 8 – 30 April (inclusive), you will receive a ‘Kids Go Free’ voucher for Chessington World of Adventures Resort and SEA LIFE Aquariums across the UK.
Simply take your voucher to your preferred attraction, purchase one adult ticket for the same day and get a child ticket for free!
Book your tickets now to see Wonder Park and/or Missing Link at your local ODEON and pick up your ‘Kids Go Free’ voucher when you collect your tickets in cinema.
Every ODEON ticket purchased online and/or collected in cinema from the ticket machine, box office or retail counter to see a screening of Wonder Park and/or Missing Link at an ODEON cinema in the UK between 8th April – 30th April inclusive, entitles the ticket holder to receive a Kids go Free voucher to Chessington World of Adventures Resort or SEA LIFE Aquariums across the UK (Weymouth, Scarborough, Brighton, Gweek, Hunstanton, Loch Lomond, Great Yarmouth, Birmingham, Manchester, Blackpool only).
Voucher will be printed off with the cinema ticket. Ticket holders must present their voucher at the attraction ticket office to redeem ONE free child entry ticket with the purchase of ONE full gate priced adult entry ticket at their chosen participating attraction for the same day. Voucher valid for one transaction, at one attraction only. Valid until 3rd November 2019 at chosen participating attraction.
Book a ticket in cinema or online (including the ODEON app) to see a screening of Wonder Park and/or Missing Link between 8th April – 30th April, and receive your Kids go Free voucher for Chessington World of Adventures or SEA LIFE Aquariums across the UK.
If you buy or collect your ticket from the ticket machine, box office or retail counter, your voucher will print off with your ticket. Please take your Kids go Free voucher to the entrance gate of your chosen participating attraction before the expiry printed on the Voucher (please see dates which are excluded below).
1. Offer is valid on any type of ODEON cinema tickets including adult, student, teen, child, family, and senior tickets to a screening of Wonder Park or Missing Link.
2. Offer is not valid on premieres, special events, or screenings or events not open to the public.
3. Offer is valid at all ODEON cinemas in the United Kingdom showing Missing Link and/or Wonder Park.
4. Offer is valid for one Kids Go Free Voucher per valid cinema ticket.
5. Offer can be claimed when purchasing ODEON tickets with any offer or discount including Meerkat Movies, Tesco Clubcard, The Times+, and Groupon.
6. Offer can be redeemed against tickets booked with an ODEON Limitless card or ODEON Première Club Points.
7. Cinema tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and any other relevant standard terms including ODEON’s general admission terms.
8. The offer may be withdrawn at any time.
9. . Voucher is valid for redemption at either Chessington World of Adventures Resort and SEA LIFE Aquariums across the UK including Weymouth, Scarborough, Brighton, Gweek, Hunstanton, Loch Lomond, Great Yarmouth, Birmingham, Manchester and Blackpool only. Excludes SEA LIFE Bray and SEA LIFE London.
10. Valid until 3rd November 2019 at all of the above attractions, exclusions apply.
11. The voucher can only be used once per person. You cannot use the Voucher to receive the offer or gain free entry on two or more separate occasions. The voucher is only valid at one selected Merlin Entertainments attraction listed above.
12. The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty programme, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, online tickets, Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts nor with any pre-existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
13. The voucher is not valid on the following dates at ALL listed attractions;
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August including 1st September 2019.
14. CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE THE VOUCHER CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED AT THE ATTRACTION TICKET OFFICE AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ONLINE OR AT THE ATTRACTION TURNSTILE.
ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE NOTE CHESSINGTON WORLD OF ADVENTURES RESORT WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING DATES DURING 2019 WHEN GUEST VISITATION HAS HISTORICALLY BEEN VERY LOW:
Chessington World of Adventures Resort will be closed:
30th April 2019
1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th May 2019
10th, 11th, 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th September 2019
1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th October 2019
Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the Chessington World of Adventures Resort website (www.chessington.com) for more information
15. The voucher is not valid for Secondary attractions and events. Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and or Fastrack entrance at all Attractions. The Voucher is not valid for any combination tickets. Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
16. The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to the Safari and Azteca Hotels or Explorer Glamping at Chessington. Please check each Attraction’s website for additional costs.
17. The voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the voucher at any time.
18. Adult is 12 years and over at Chessington World of Adventures Resort. Adult is 15 years and over at SEA LIFE Aquariums & Sanctuaries. Adult is 16 years and over at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park.
19. Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at Chessington World of Adventures Resort and UK SEA LIFE Aquariums & Sanctuaries.
20. Visitors 12 years and under must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over at Chessington World of Adventures Resort and Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years and over at SEA LIFE Aquariums & Sanctuaries.
21. All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible, including overcapacity.
22. Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
23. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or Attractions.
24. For Attraction information please visit: a. www.chessington.com b. www.visitsealife.com
25. Entry into any participating Merlin Attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
26. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (defined below), or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Kids Go Free promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Offer or the Kids Go Fre entry terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. 27. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.