3. These ODEON terms and conditions supplement the Meerkat Movies 241 offer, by setting out how you can use your Meerkat Movies 241 code at an ODEON cinema.
4. You can use the code at all ODEON cinemas in the UK other than BFI IMAX and The Lounge at Whiteleys.
5. You can use the code to book in cinema and online.
6. You can use the code from 1am on a Thursday for a screening on the following Tuesday or Wednesday (advertised start time must be from 00.01 on Tuesday and before midnight on Wednesday).
7. You can use the code when purchasing a standard adult ticket to a standard 2D screening with a standard seat type, to receive a second adult, teen, or child ticket of the same type for the same screening. The lowest price ticket will be free.
8. If you wish to use the code on any of the following ticket types, you will need to pay an increment on the "free" ticket to upgrade it: 3D screening, IMAX screening, iSense screening, DBox screening, Gallery seat, and Premier seat. The amount of the increment will be as advised in the booking process. If you don't have 3D glasses, you will need to buy them.
9. If you use the code for a screening with a "Blockbuster premium", you will need to pay the premium on the paid for ticket, but you will not need to pay the premium on the "free" ticket.
10. You cannot use the code for Family tickets.
11. You cannot use the code for any special screening, including but not limited to Event Cinema, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Scream Unseen and ODEON Screen Unseen, or for any screening not open to the public.
12. Tickets remain subject to availability, normal age conditions and any other relevant standard terms and conditions.
13. You cannot use the code in conjunction with any other voucher, promotional offer, rewards or points scheme.
14. Any ODEON points will be awarded based on the discounted price actually paid.
15. This Meerkat Movies at ODEON offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn by ODEON at any time.