Book to see 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald'
Get your wands at the ready for one lucky person to win a money-can't-buy prize, as you could win the chance to be an extra in the next Fantastic Beast film, exclusively at ODEON.
That's right; we will whisk you away on a 3 night stay in London, as you go on the set and see behind the scenes of the next film, with a chance to meet the stars! Plus, you'll get the full movie set experience as an extra in the next film!
To be entered into the prize draw, simply book your tickets online to see 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald' before 22nd November 2018 (inclusive) for your chance to win.
Newt Scamander works with Dumbledore to help fight Grindelwald.
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' sees the powerful dark wizard having escaped custody, and in the process of gathering his followers. Newt Scamander and Albus Dumbledore must stop him.
1. You can enter the ODEON ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald extra in FB3’ prize draw from 16th October 2018 until 11:59pm on 22 nd November 2018 (inclusive). Entries received after this date won’t be valid.
2. You must be 18 years or older and a resident in the UK or ROI to enter.
3. You can’t enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, Warner Bros. Entertainment, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
4. To enter, buy a ticket online (including the ODEON app) to see any screening of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald before the 22 nd November 2018 (inclusive) and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. You can also book a ticket to see Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you. One online booking transaction equals one entry.
ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
5. You can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by writing to ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald extra in FB3’ Prize Draw, Odeon Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX.
6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
8. There will be 1 winner.
9. The winner will receive the following prize for 2 people:
Three night stay in London with breakfast*
Visit to the next Fantastic Beasts movie set
“Extra” experience (For the winner only)
*Based on two people sharing one room.
10. The prize does not include all food and drink, spending money and personal expenses. All other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and/or that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
11. The winner and his/her guest must be aged 18 or over.
12. The award of the prize is subject to the prize provider’s terms set out below. In the case of any conflict between these terms and the prize provider’s terms, these terms will take precedence.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by a computer program.
14. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 12 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 12 days to claim their prize.
15. If we don’t get any response from a winner (or a signed prize provider’s acceptance and release form) within 12 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
16. We will pass the winner’s details to the prize provider and they will post or send the prize within 12 of days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
17. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider’s terms. For reasons outside ODEON’s control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
18. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
19. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
20. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to.
21. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw of the allocation or use of a prize.
22. Incomplete or illegible entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
23. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
25. If we can’t award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of a similar or greater value.
26. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
27. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
28. You can find out the name and county of the winner by sending a SAE to ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald extra in FB3’ Prize Draw, ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 1 month following the closing date.
29. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connected with the prize or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
30. ODEON’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX.
Prize Provider’s terms and conditions:
Three night hotel stay in London with breakfast*
Located in the heart of London
Visit to the next Fantastic Beasts movie set
”Extra” experience (For the winner only)
*Based on two people sharing one room.
1. All winners will be required to execute a variety of legal documents and disclaimers, including, but not limited to, a confidentiality agreement, and assignment of rights granting Warner Bros. permission to include winner’s voice and likeness in the next film instalment of the Fantastic Beasts series (“Film”).
2. Dates of travel are TBC in 2019, subject to filming schedules.
3. Prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative, and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
4. The winner and his/her guest must be aged 18 or over.
5. Hotel is based on two people sharing one room. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
6. Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
7. Winner and his/her guest must hold a valid passport. If Winner does not hold a current EU passport, Winner’s participation in the prize will be subject to Warner Bros. successfully obtaining the requisite right to work in the UK permits. Winner agrees that he/she will provide Warner Bros. with certain documentation at least one month prior to travel to the UK so that Warner Bros. can make the necessary applications.
8. Except for the one guest permitted as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the prize trip. Your guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. You and your guest must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor-selected airport near your home. Once selected, your guest may not be changed without the express consent of Warner Bros., which Warner Bros. may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
9. Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
10. Mobile phones and cameras are not allowed on set and will be held securely for the duration of the set visit.
11. Warner Bros. does not guarantee that winner will appear in the Film as released or in any other promotional materials related to the Film.
12. Winner(s) and guest(s) may be removed or disqualified from participating in any aspect of the prize for any reason at any time, including, without limitation, creating an unauthorized disturbance, interruption or unnecessarily rough physical contact, creating the potential for injury or property damages, or for any unhealthy, unsafe, unlawful, or inappropriate act. If a winner or guest who, in the opinion of Sponsor, Warner Bros. or any of Sponsor’s representatives, is considered a physical or mental threat to the well-being of any other individual, he/she may be removed from any premises relating to the prize and winner consents to such removal.